The Life and Times of Florence Knitingale

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Quick Addendum

Ah hah! Victory is mine! Take this, Blogger! (I know, I know. It takes so little to amuse me. I really must get a hobby. Oh, wait....I have a hobby....it must be a character flaw....how disappointing.) Here, the famous "Boob-Bow Sweater" (oddly, the designer called it something else....I don't know why she didn't ask for my input....I mean, other than my apparent need to make fun of her....):


Interestingly, Mr. K didn't notice the bow right away, but was horrified by the cowl neck. Nothing like a pattern so versatile that it can be distasteful to many on multiple levels.

Blogger also agreed to accept pictures of Samus:


I love the edging so much, I had to put up a close-up of it, even though you've already seen it. Notice, I'm cruel enough to photograph the thing on a red blanket....made you think of how close Christmas is, didn't I? Heh.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There *are* just some things wrong in the world...beautiful knitting (green) on red blanket...reminding us just how close.....
    Samus is really so beautiful, won't be long now, eh?

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh dear that is a horror ...you were right a big purple pair of Minnie shoes would be perfect.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Charity said…

    Samus is looking great - how have you enjoyed the pattern? I'm on the hunt for a cardi pattern for myself, but haven't been able to settle on one yet. :0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home